Our Comprehensive Health Assessment is designed for:
- People who are new to naturopathy and a functional medicine approach, who want expert advice to get their health issues resolved quickly, want to make a flexible start without the immediate commitment of a package.
- Patients who are confident about implementing Carolina’s advice without her support, and are capable of managing themselves well.
- Those who are already working with another practitioner, but would like a second opinion on testing or strategy, or more information on how to incorporate other modalities.
How Does it Work?
- Our Comprehensive Health Assessment includes
- An extremely comprehensive intake process,
- Initial 80-minute session
- Your suggested strategy which includes recommendations for dietary adjustments, supplements, herbal prescription, relevant testing, and lifestyle recommendations.
- We will also send you our 100-page Resources for Healthy Living (provided once after initial onboarding appointment only) which provides a great deal of additional useful information.
- A 20-minute follow-up call to be used within 12 weeks of the initial session.
- We aim to give you the tools you need to implement changes for between 6-12 weeks.
- Functional tests, supplements and herbal medicine prescriptions are not included in the health assessment cost.
- If you need more implementation support, you can either continue with monthly rolling support, purchase a follow-up sessions bundle, or work with the clinic on an ad-hoc basis.
- Hyperbaric oxygen and red light therapy, frequency-specific microcurrent and ear acupuncture sessions are offered at a preferential rate.
- If we think you would benefit from a neurological or physical exam, or a session to teach you Maya abdominal massage techniques, these can be purchased as add-ons.
- If a health assessment is cancelled or rescheduled within 6 working days of the initial session, a charge of 25% is applied. When an appointment from our health assessment is cancelled or rescheduled 3 working days before the appointment, the payment is charged in full or deducted from health assessment as per T&Cs. Working (clinic) days are Monday to Thursday.