Terms Of Engagement
Good nutrition supports the body’s natural defences and resistance. However, no claim can be made about the efficacy of any naturopathic advice.
- Anthrobotanica, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08637734 and registered address at: 12 Hatherley Road, Sidcup, DA14 4DT in also referred to as “us” or “we” throughout.
- Naturopathic advice will be tailored to support medically diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns agreed and identified by both client and practitioner
- Naturopaths are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions and naturopathy is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
- Referred to as “you” throughout.
- You are responsible for contacting your GP, Primary Care Physician, or specialist about any health concerns you may have. Please advise your GP or Primary Care Physician of the naturopathic protocol you will be following. It is also imperative that you let your specialist know and open a dialogue between Anthrobotanica and your specialist to ensure they are comfortable with the protocol you have been put on. Please also advise any other complementary medicine practitioners you are consulting to ensure there is no overlap. Be aware that Anthrobotanica does not work alongside other practitioners who practise the same modalities as Anthrobotanica.
- It is important that you let us know about any medical diagnosis you have received and any prescription medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements or over the counter medication you are taking as it may affect your protocol. In all events such as these, we recommend that you a book a consultation to ensure a correct and safe review of your supplements and herbs. If you would like to discuss new supplement recommendations, please arrange a consultation. Anthrobotanica does not accept liability for any complications experienced because of your failure to disclose any medication, other supplements or herbal products (prescribed or otherwise) you may be taking during your programme which may reasonably interfere or react with our products.
- Your naturopathic programme and supplement plan will have a time frame until review, and you should not continue with all recommendations once this has elapsed as they may no longer be appropriate for you. Recommendations will be for a 4–8-week period unless otherwise specified.
- If you are unclear about any part of your initial strategy or have any concerns about implementation challenges or other issues then you should contact us immediately for clarification on the messaging portal if you are on a package, or on your follow up call/video appointment if you have chosen a health assessment or foundational strategy structure.
2. Length of your programme
- Our Package is 4 months long, our Bredesen Programme is 12 months long. Bespoke packages are generally designed for between 3-6 months, or sooner if sessions are used up quickly, and you may need a maintenance programme suitable for you. If you have booked a Health Assessment this usually runs for a duration of 6-8 weeks. Foundational strategy calls take place within a month of the strategy being received. You will not receive further support for a Comprehensive Health Assessment, Chid Health Assessment or Foundational Strategy unless you choose to book any further Review appointments which are charged separately.
- You will usually receive your Strategy or Review notes up to 5 working days after your appointment. They will be uploaded to the system or sent via a secure message to your email with a password. We are also able to send notes and results via Dropbox Transfer.
3. Appointments & Calls
- Anthrobotanica will direct you to purchase appointments via our website or on the system. Please contact with suitable times and dates that work for you and Anthrobotanica will book this for you manually.
- Anthrobotanica ask you for dates so we can book your appointment in advance in case we have no availability at short notice. Anthrobotanica does operate a waitlist in case of cancellations. Anthrobotanica operates only Monday – Thursday (referred to as “working days” or “clinic days” and does not offer patient appointments on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays or bank holidays unless there is an exceptional reason to book one, to be decided at our discretion.
- Initial appointments last up to 120 minutes, depending on the type of appointment or Package booked, in-person follow ups last from 40 to 55 minutes as required and telemedicine or phone reviews and updates can range from 20 minutes to 80 minutes, depending on requirements.
- 20-minute calls and video calls are only available to:
- package clients
- clients who have had an appointment within 6 weeks
- herbal prescription refill calls
- For functional testing results, it is recommended that you book a minimum 40-minute appointment. If you have not seen you in 6 months, or if there are 3 or more sets of results, it is recommended that you arrange a 55-minute appointment. If you have a 20-minute appointment you will not any receive review notes, nor will you receive messaging support after your appointment. This is not a suitable length of appointment if you expect to receive a new supplement schedule.
- Appointments of 45 minutes or over receive review notes unless there are no changes.
- Please note that Anthrobotanica do not allow our sessions to be recorded. If this is discovered to have taken place, your programme, package, bundle, or appointment will be immediately terminated with no refund.
- If you have a family member or friend who is involved in your case present in an appointment, or even if they are not, please ensure they have seen and agree to our Terms of Engagement.
- We accept no responsibility for interpretations of our advice by any third party.
4. Getting the Most from your Update Calls and Meetings
- It is recommended that you complete all information requested by Anthrobotanica at least one day prior to the consultation via the secure site and upload any additional information to the platform or send to for us to upload.
- If a consultation is by phone, it will be by regular or Whatsapp call, if by video it will be by Zoom and you will be provided the link (or you can see this in our email signatures).
- Anthrobotanica request that you familiarise yourself with the Zoom system in advance and that you are ready to receive your call in a timely manner and that you are in a suitable place. Call times cannot be extended past the end of the scheduled time. You will be charged from the time your call or meeting is due to start. If the meeting overruns the appointed time, you will be billed on a rated basis in 20-minute increments or this time will be deducted from your package sessions. If you do not turn up for an appointment, we will endeavour to email you after five minutes while we wait for you.
- Please do not use Whatsapp or social media platforms to ask clinical questions. If you would like to book an appointment, you can send a Whatsapp to the clinic account please email . Anthrobotanica are obligated to keep a complete and clear record of communications.
5. Messaging Between Appointments
- Anthrobotanica understands that you might have questions in between meetings and calls. Depending on what kind of package, bundle, programme, or appointment you have purchased, you may receive some messaging support between your longer appointments. If you have not purchased a package, please ask all questions and queries at your next call or meeting. If you have purchased a package, email time is recorded in 5-minute increments and may be deducted from your support time. We will inform you if we need to do this.
- 5-minute increments are defined as an email and subsequent response.
- Messaging via our messaging portal is limited to people who have purchased packages or programmes, rolling monthly support and for a limited time after appointments lasting 40 minutes or more. This is currently set at 2 weeks after notes have been sent on the messaging portal. Messaging support is automatically disabled 2 weeks after notes have been sent on the messaging portal, so please ensure you have downloaded any notes or results at that point. Should you need anything sent to you if you have forgotten or lost access to your files, please email us at to request a dropbox document transfer and provide a list of documents required.
- Please note that if you have not seen or spoken to Anthrobotanica for more than 3 months, you will need to book an appointment.
- If you wish to discuss new conditions or test results, please book an appointment. Test results require a discussion so please do not ask us to interpret your test results by email and ask what you should do or take. Please do not send test results between appointments, but at the time of your next appointment. Anthrobotanica will cover this in your next appointment so we can make appropriate recommendations.
- The timeline for email responses is 48 working hours but we may respond sooner.
- Anthrobotanica responds to enquiries on Fridays, over the weekend and on public holidays at our discretion.
6. Payment and cancellation policy
- We have implemented a £25 fee payable by Stripe in order to book a preliminary 15-minute call with Carolina. This payment is non-refundable, but you will be provided with a code to redeem against a Package, Comprehensive Health Assessement, Child Health Assessment, Foundational Strategy or Child Foundational Strategy should you decide to book in with the clinic. Should you miss or cancel the call and wish to rebook, a further £25 will be charged.
- Appointments and packages are payable via the shop, or you may be invoiced if you are on an old rate. If you are outside of the UK, we are also able to invoice you in other currencies via Stripe. We do not offer payment plans for international patients.
- Herbs, some functional tests and supplements are payable via the website shop, or you may be invoiced.
- All appointments and packages must be paid for in advance. You may purchase all products via the website or if there is something that requires an invoice, we will send this via Stripe or Intake Q depending on the currency.
- In line with industry practice, we will not charge a fee to process refunds for appointments, however, fees from the original transaction will not be returned should a transaction be refunded.
- We offer payment plans at our discretion. If you request a payment plan, please note that this may incur an additional fee of 10% of the price if paid by debit or with credit card. We will require a backup card on file for all payment plans and for patients who are invoiced, regardless of if this is paid by bank transfer or not in case of a failed or overdue payment. We will inform you that our system will take payment with your back up card if you do not pay your invoice on the due date. You will automatically be informed by our patient system when a payment will be taken. If your invoices have been set up without additional fees to pay your invoice by bank transfer and it the invoice is then settled by credit or debit card, we will bill you for the fee uplift separately, or we will inform you that we will add this to your next invoice. If your payment is overdue, your card payment defaults, your card on the system is not kept up to date, or a late payment is made, we reserve the right to add a £20 + VAT administration charge to your bill. If you are on a grandfathered hourly rate and invoices are left unpaid, or are paid late, you will lose your beneficial rate and be directed to pay for your appointments via the online clinic shop and appointments will be charged at our latest patient rates.
- We have a strict cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we require 3 working days’ notice without penalty. Working clinic days are Monday to Thursday. Appointments include all in-person consultations, video calls via the telemedicine platform and calls. The clinic is closed on Bank holidays, Fridays and weekends In order to cancel, please cancel via Intake Q. If the button doesn’t allow you to do this, or even appear, it is because you are now within cancellation period.
- Cancellations or rescheduling of an appointment must be done at least 3 working clinic days before any appointment. The clinic is closed on Bank holidays, Fridays, and weekends. Failure to give the prescribed notice will result in a full deduction from your advance appointment payment.
- If you are on a grandfathered rate and repeatedly cancel or reschedule appointments, you will be directed to the clinic shop to purchase appointments. at our latest patient rates.
- We consider an appointment confirmed when the appointment is booked, and the confirmation email has been sent out. Appointments and packages are payable via the shop, or you may be invoiced if you are on a grandfathered rate. If you are outside of the UK, we are also able to invoice you in other currencies via Stripe.
- Programmes, bundles, and packages cancelled, rescheduled or missed within 3 working days of the first appointment, will incur a penalty. This penalty is 25% of the programme, bundle, or package cost. Individual programme, bundle and package conditions may be separately defined on the clinic shop links which detail cancellation and reschedule terms. The clinic is closed on Bank holidays, Fridays, and weekends.
- You are liable for the full fee for all consultations/the entire course of your package, or any work completed regardless of whether you attend or complete your programme or implement our advice or protocols. In the event you decide to terminate the programme early in accordance with clause 19.1 below, you will be charged a pro rata basis for the unbilled time incurred to the point of termination.
- You are liable for the full fee for all consultations/the entire course of your package, any work completed or protocols provided, regardless of whether you have selected to pay a lump sum or in instalments.
- Prices payable for services and products are those quoted and valid on the Anthrobotanica site at the time of your purchase, subject to 6.12 above.
- Anthrobotanica reserves the right to charge any reasonable delivery and handling costs Anthrobotanica reserves the right to review their pricing regularly in-line with industry standard, whether such changes are related or not to alterations in exchange rates. You will however be notified if the price of your package is increased, and you herein agree that you will remain liable for any relevant revisions in our charges.
- Invoices and receipts are sent out via Intake Q or directly from Stripe. Payments handled via our system and client management website are all handled by Stripe.
- Repeated failure to make the agreed payments within 14 days of the date on which payment falls due will be construed as a material breach of the Client Agreement. If payment is not forthcoming, we reserve the right to suspend support and refer this matter to a third party for recovery of the full amount due for the remainder of your programme plus any costs incurred.
- If we experience any activity set out in clause 8 below, please note that in the event of cancellation for abusive behaviour all fees paid in advance are non-refundable.
- Anthrobotanica warrants that, at the time of performance, the Services shall:
- conform in all material respects to their description;
- be free from material defects;
- be supplied with reasonable care and skill within the meaning of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, Part II s 13; and
- in the case of media on which the results of the Services are supplied, be free from defects in material and workmanship and of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- You warrant that you have provided Anthrobotanica with all relevant, full and accurate information as to your needs.
- Except as set out in this clause:
- Anthrobotanica gives no warranties and makes no representations in relation to the Services; and
- shall have no liability for its failure to comply with the warranty in this clause, and all warranties and conditions (including the conditions implied by ss 12–16 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982), whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- You shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Anthrobotanica from and against any losses, damages, liability, costs (including legal fees) and expenses incurred by Anthrobotanica as a result of or in connection with your breach of any of your obligations under this Agreement.
9. Using Your Package Appointments
- If you choose not to continue with your package or you do not respond to our communications to book you in for follow-ups, then your package will be deleted when it expires, and your account will be archived. Anthrobotanica cannot continue to extend unused appointments. We do not extend packages.
10. Limitation of Liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
11. Zero tolerance policy
- Anthrobotanica will not tolerate any incidents of violence, aggression, harassment, or rudeness by any patients to the Practice staff.
- Anthrobotanica will not tolerate any requests to offer advice outside the remit of our practice and persistent demands and failure to adhere to Anthrobotanica’s Terms of Engagement will culminate in removal from our patient list.
- In the event of any patient being rude or using threatening, racist, abusive, or misleading language on the telephone, by email or in any appointment, we reserve the right herein to inform you, by email, that you will be removed from the Practice list forthwith and with immediate effect. You will forfeit your remaining appointments if you are on a package or bundle and in accordance with 6.15 above, any payments made in advance are non-refundable. Thereafter no further communication will take place between Anthrobotanica and yourself. If you continue to be abusive, the police will be informed. Anthrobotanica does not work with patients currently taking class A substances unless we are part of a collaborative support team and may refer you on to seek alternative therapy or speak to your GP. If we suspect any activity that warrants in our belief should be reported occurring at home involving threatening behaviour, abuse, or criminal behaviour, you may be refused continuing work and Anthrobotanica may refer you for alternative therapy.
- Anthrobotanica expects total honesty. If it is suspected that you have an eating disorder or you do not disclose that you have an eating disorder, we will suggest you seek concomitant therapy or ask to speak to your GP. If you have an eating disorder, it is a requirement of the practice that you work with a therapist while we work with you. Failing which Anthrobotanica reserves the right to discontinue working with you if this has not been disclosed.
- If you have been diagnosed with PTSD, it is a safety requirement of the practice that you work with a therapist while we work with you or receive clearance from your primary care physician/previous therapist to work with Anthrobotanica. Anthrobotanica reserves the right to discontinue working with you if these conditions are not met.
- Anthrobotanica reserves the right to terminate the therapeutic relationship with immediate effect in the event of dishonesty, repeated missed appointments, late or failed payments, or non-compliance. Please note that we occasionally record sessions for training purposes.
12. Social Media
- Social media includes Tik Tok, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Google My Business, Trustpilot Wikipedia, Whisper, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr and all other social networking sites, internet postings and blogs.
- You must not:
- make any false, defamatory or malicious social media communications concerning Anthrobotanica or its services;
- make any false, defamatory or malicious social media communications containing or concerning any Confidential Information;
- make any social media communications that defame, disparage, bring into disrepute Anthrobotanica and their business interests or reputation, whether directly or indirectly, or which are capable of so doing;
- use social media to harass, bully or unlawfully discriminate against Anthrobotanica or any person related to Anthrobotanica such as its staff and employees;
- express on social media opinions on behalf or purportedly on behalf of Anthrobotanica or its staff;
- write any books/articles or provide information to the media about Anthrobotanica;
- take any photographs for personal use of Anthrobotanica’s staff; or
- must not speak negatively to the media about Anthrobotanica.
- You may be required by Anthrobotanica to immediately remove and/or delete any social media content posted by you, or which appears upon any platform controlled by you, if such content violates or reasonably appears to violate this agreement, and any refusal to do so will constitute a fundamental breach of this agreement.
13. Confidentiality Announcements
- You shall keep confidential all Confidential Information of Anthrobotanica. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to:
- any information which was in the public domain at the date of this Agreement;
- any information which comes into the public domain subsequently other than as a consequence of any breach of this Agreement or any related agreement;
- any information which is independently developed by you without using information supplied by Anthrobotanica; or
- any disclosure required by law or a regulatory authority or otherwise by the provisions of this Agreement
- This clause shall remain in force in perpetuity from the date of this Agreement.
- You shall not make any public announcement or disclose any information regarding this Agreement, except to the extent required by law or regulatory authority.
14. Processing of personal data
- The parties agree that you are a Controller and that Anthrobotanica is a Processor for the purposes of processing Protected Data pursuant to this Agreement. You shall at all times comply with all Data Protection Laws in connection with the processing of Protected Data. You shall ensure all instructions given by you to us in respect of Protected Data (including the terms of this Agreement) shall at all times be in accordance with Data Protection Laws. Nothing in this Agreement relieves you of any responsibilities or liabilities under any Data Protection Laws.
- Anthrobotanica shall process Protected Data in compliance with the obligations placed on it under Data Protection Laws and the terms of the Contract.
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Anthrobotanica against all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, fines, sanctions, interest, penalties, costs, charges, expenses, compensation paid to Data Subjects, demands and legal and other professional costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis and in each case whether or not arising from any investigation by, or imposed by, a Data Protection Supervisory Authority) arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of your obligations under this clause
- Anthrobotanica shall implement and maintain the technical and organisational measures to protect the Protected Data against accidental, unauthorised or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access.
- Anthrobotanica shall (at your cost):
- assist you in ensuring compliance with your obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to Anthrobotanica; and
- taking into account the nature of the processing, assist you (by appropriate technical and organisational measures), insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of your obligations to respond to requests for exercising the Data Subjects’ rights under Chapter III of the GDPR (and any similar obligations under applicable Data Protection Laws) in respect of any Protected Data.
- Anthrobotanica shall not process and/or transfer, or otherwise directly or indirectly disclose, any Protected Data in or to any country or territory outside the United Kingdom or to any International Organisation without your prior written authorisation.
- Anthrobotanica shall at your cost and expense refer to you all requests it receives for exercising any Data Subjects’ rights under Chapter III of the GDPR which relate to any Protected Data. It shall be your responsibility to reply to all such requests as required by applicable law.
- On the end of the provision of the Services relating to the processing of Protected Data, at your cost and the your option, Anthrobotanica shall either return all of the Protected Data to you or securely dispose of the Protected Data (and thereafter promptly delete all existing copies of it) except to the extent that any applicable law requires Anthrobotanica to store such Protected Data. This clause shall survive termination or expiry of this Agreement.
15. Payment for Packages, Appointments, Herbs, Supplements, Work Completed, Technology and Testing
- All herbs, supplements ordered on your behalf, some functional tests, any work done on FSM protocols, or any devices ordered (including but not limited to frequency-specific microcurrent devices, hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers) need to be paid for before they are sent to you. You may pay for these via the website or you will be sent an invoice before they are ordered. If your card payment defaults, then there will be a £20 + VAT administration charge.
- If your bank issues an erroneous chargeback, a £50 + VAT charge will be placed on your account to cover fees incurred plus a pro-rata amount of the hourly rate for any time spent on the phone to the merchant or time spent gathering documents to send them to appeal any chargeback. It is your responsibility to let your bank know that no fraud has occurred on your account.
- You can purchase supplements yourself at either the Natural Dispensary, Amrita Nutrition or Your Health Basket, Hifas da Terra, Nutri Link and other direct suppliers in the UK using Carolina Brooks’ practitioner reference (you can call them as per details given to you when you first registered as a patient). Please ensure you are under the correct practitioner name for visibility and data protection purposes and let these companies know you are working with us. For American clients, Anthrobotanica uses Natura, Fullscript, Researched Nutritionals, Seeking Health, Apex, Beyond Balance and other direct suppliers.
- If you do wish to return a supplement, please make sure that you do this within 7 days unused and in its original, undamaged packing. We charge a restocking fee of 25% for any items which have been returned. We do not reimburse postage costs or Stripe processing fees. This does not accept your statutory rights. Items that are dropshipped cannot be returned.
- Anthrobotanica do not generally accept any product returns. Dispensed herbs, opened supplements, Icare devices or protocols, or dispatched test kits are non-refundable. If packaging on a returned supplement is damaged we reserve the right to refuse a refund on this item. We charge a restocking fee of 25% for any supplements or other physical items which have been returned to the clinic or which have been pre-ordered for you. We do not reimburse postage costs or any Stripe processing fees.
- Any invoice due dates are relevant because these relate to herb dispensing and posting days. If an invoice is not paid by the due date, herbs will not be dispensed within that cycle and you will receive them later than anticipated.
- You must give 1 week’s notice if you are running out of herbs so we can ensure you are invoiced by the correct dispensing cycle. Please purchase these via the website or request an invoice.
- Anthrobotanica uses a tracked postal service where relevant and accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods once they are dispatched and in transit, if we are not given the correct address or if items are not picked up after attempted delivery within 30 days of dispatch. In the event of any loss, damage or non-delivery of goods for these reasons, you must follow up with the postal provider yourself to get issues resolved.
- If you wish to order a new herbal medicine prescription (i.e., not a renewal) you must have had an appointment within the last 6 weeks. Herbal medicine repeats need appointments every 3 months.
- Functional tests ordered by Anthrobotanica, other than those tests performed before the initial consultation, may incur an interpretation fee – we will let you know if this will be invoiced separately. Tests ordered or provided by the patient incur an interpretation fee.
- Test kits that are ordered by the clinic but are direct pay providers (e.g. Genova) are charged at £50 + VAT. This is deductible against a future appointment to be taken to review the test results within 3 months of test order date. Please note that test kits are non-returnable and non-refundable, and must be used within 3 months or you will be liable for an additional fee.
- Functional tests which have been ordered and paid for via Anthrobotanica must be completed within 3 months or you will be liable for an additional fee.
16. Genetic reports
17. Non-Disclosure of Materials and Intellectual Property
- The intellectual property of any materials that you are presented with during the course of our work together are owned exclusively and retained by Anthrobotanica.
- Nothing in this agreement is to be interpreted as a licence for you to use the material beyond for the purposes of performing this agreement, unless without our prior written consent. This includes distributing material to colleagues, friends or family or if you are a student practitioner, to your own patients, family, friends, classmates, teachers or colleagues.
- You agree that such information is solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to share or upload materials online, especially on social media or disseminate them publicly without written consent and we may take legal action if this occurs. Please note this also includes ingredient labels for bespoke herbal formulations.
- If you do breach copyright, we reserve the right to discontinue working with you and you will forfeit remaining appointments. We may also take legal action.
18. Force majeure
- Neither party shall have any liability under or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any delays or failures in performance of the Agreement which result from Force Majeure. The party subject to the Force Majeure event shall promptly notify the other party in writing when such the event causes a delay or failure in performance and when it ceases to do so. If the Force Majeure event continues for a continuous period of more than 14 days, either party may terminate the Agreement by written notice to the other party.
- If you wish at any time during the course of your programme to cancel your programme with us then this must be done by way of written notice sent to .
- The initial packages (Package, Health Assessments, Foundational Strategies, Bredesen) are designed to be heavily frontloaded and are heavily discounted based on the amount of time spent on a case. In the event you cancel your programme during its course, and before it has concluded, you will be charged a pro rata fee for the unbilled time spent on your programme outside of appointment time on the discounted package hourly rate of £300 + VAT.
- If you have paid upfront and decide to cancel the programme before it concludes then you will forfeit any fees already paid.
- If your arrangement allows you to pay in stages you will remain liable for any time spent and incurred fees, in accordance with 6.10 above.
20. Your Comments
- Periodically, Anthrobotanica may use comments written in an email, told over the phone, or ask you to write a few comments about our work together, as an evaluation or testimonial. This helps Anthrobotanica to see what you liked about the process, what results you received overall and where we can keep improving our service to you. We thank you in advance for this. We will send an authorisation request to use your first name if you are happy for us to do so.
22. Terms & Conditions & Terms of Sale
- Please see separate terms and conditions and terms and conditions of sale of goods available at https://anthrobotanica.com/info/terms-conditions/.
23. Law and Jurisdiction
- Anthrobotanica’s Terms of Engagement, any contract resulting from an appointment booking or using the Anthrobotanica or any of Anthrobotanica’s systems and any disputes arising out of the aforementioned are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.