Business Coaching & Clinical Mentoring
- For those setting up and sustaining a successful private practice & start-up entrepreneur support.
- Our rolling monthly mentoring package starts at £600 per month and includes 4 hours of monthly support (minimum 3 months). Our hourly mentoring rate is £250. Fees are exclusive of VAT.
- Includes case strategy and support mentoring package for clinicians.
- If you are starting out as a clinician, want to increase your knowledge in a particular area, or shifting your private GP practice to incorporate functional medicine and offer a more integrative approach, this mentoring package offers the opportunity to review complex cases, test results and protocols with a highly qualified and experienced naturopath and functional medicine clinician, with expertise in nutrition, functional testing, herbal and lifestyle medicine.
Group Mentoring Sessions
This allows practitioners to group together and book a lower-cost session together to troubleshoot mentee case with support and moderation from the mentor. If you would like to arrange these sessions with your colleagues, please contact us as a group. £300 per hour (prices exclusive of VAT).
What you will learn – Clinicians
- Learn how to manage complex chronic illness from a leading expert in the field.
- Review appropriate treatment plans, including dietary adjustments, supplements and herbal protocols.
- If you are unable to use herbs in practice, you will have the opportunity to refer herbal support to your mentor.
- Review test results with your mentor, and receive support around how to interpret tests in general.
- Ask your mentor to sit in on your cases remotely and offer valuable feedback on client processes.
What you will learn – Start Up Entrepreneurs
- We can advise you on how to turn a good idea into a successful business
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls that see a large proportion of start-ups fail
- We can support, encourage and advise you when things get complicated or you feel like you’ve hit an obstacle
- We can provide industry-specific advice for your business, including guidance on regulation and legal considerations.
- Develop stronger emotional intelligence to achieve success in business