- 6 x 20m sessions using the NADA protocol.
- Ear acupuncture is a cost-effective, fast-acting treatment that works extremely well as an adjunct to naturopathic treatment to support lifestyle changes
- For smoking, drug use, overeating and other addictions.
- Must be able to attend regular sessions as they need to be spaced out at least every 7-10 days.
- These sessions can be booked either in-person or online.
- During in-person sessions, we use gold acupuncture semi-permanent needles which stay in for around a week.
- For online sessions, we send you gold magnets and direct you where to place the magnets. These magnets can also last around a week or longer, or if you prefer to take them off, we will provide you with a self-directed massage protocol to complete between sessions.
- If a bundle is cancelled or rescheduled within 6 working days of the initial session, a charge of 25% is applied. When an appointment from the bundle is cancelled or rescheduled 3 working days before the appointment, the payment is charged in full or deducted from the bundle as per T&Cs. Working (clinic) days are Monday to Thursday.