Who is this for?
- Those who would like to embark upon a year-long programme to try to reverse or slow down the progression of cognitive decline in either themselves or a family member.Anyone who has a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease (mild-moderate), Parkinson’s disease, cognitive decline symptoms, neuroinflammation or neurological autoimmunity
- Anyone with a family history of cognitive decline and wants to educate themselves on and implement strategies to optimise brain function
How Does it Work?
Our Bredesen & Neuroinflammation Programme runs for a year (12 months) and includes:
- initial 2-hour investigatory appointment with initial recommendations and clinical diagnostics and findings
- 60 minute cognoscopy including physical exam, neurological assessment, MOCA and other assessment tools.
- A personalised foundational strategy with dietary adjustments, testing, lifestyle, herbal and supplement recommendations while we wait for test results.
- Functional tests, supplements and herbal medicine prescriptions are not included in the cost of the Bredesen & Neuroinflammation Programme.
- Recode Analysis if required (this requires patient to sign up to Recode)
- 11 hours of appointment time including regular neurological and physical assessments and regular adjustments to your strategy.
- Messaging support
- Hyperbaric oxygen and red light therapy, frequency-specific microcurrent and ear acupuncture sessions are offered at a preferential rate.
- If the Bredesen & Neuroinflammation Programme is cancelled or rescheduled within 6 working days of the initial session, a charge of 25% is applied. When an appointment from our Bredesen & Neuroinflammation Programme is cancelled or rescheduled 3 working days before the appointment, the appointment is deducted from the Bredesen & Neuroinflammation Programme as per T&Cs. Working (clinic) days are Monday to Thursday.