The Genecept Assay report helps clinicians make more focused treatment decisions tailored to a patient’s genetic background and can help to inform psychiatric treatments that:
- Are more likely to be effective
- Have lower risk for side effects and adverse events
- Are dosed appropriately.
The Genecept Assay genetic results report includes a listing all variations detected in the genes analysed on the test, plus therapeutic implications, potential interactions and overall clinical impact of each detected variation. There is also a drug interaction summary.
- 24 genes
- Genetic implications for 130 mental health medications
- 3 Report Summary Views for your Clinician
- Genomind® Professional PGx Rx MetaType™ Card