- Helps to support normal blood coagulation and reduce platelet aggregation and hypercoagulation.
- Useful when there is IBS, chronic low grade infection where microbes are protected by residing in fibrin meshes and fibirn formation may be the body’s attempt to wall off microbes.
- Traditional medicine sees the following as potential causes of hypercoagulation: immobilisation, malignancy, genetic disorders, certain medications increase risk, supplemental oestrogen, trauma, surgery, or nephrotic syndrome.
- Contains ginkgo, ginger and green papaya.
- Should not be used alongside blood thinners, during pregnancy or if there are latex allergies.