Do any of these sound familiar? If so, it might be worth embarking on a new regime for this new year:
Steps you can take straight away to improve liver health
- Start eating more of the foods outlined in my last post.
- Avoid large amounts of refined sugar and white carbohydrates.
- Avoid processed food wherever possible. Don’t buy ready meals, they are generally devoid of nutrients and often packed with high levels of salt and inflammatory fats.
- Avoid trans fats and excessive inflammatory saturated fats.
- Do not eat when you are stressed or on the move – you won’t digest your food properly.
- Try and cut out alcohol completely for 8 weeks, after this time only drink in moderation.