+44 207 263 2509
ONLINE OR 65 COMMERCIAL ST, LONDON E1 6BD
Back To Top
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, it might be worth embarking on a new regime for this new year:
- Poor digestion
- Abdominal bloating/ nausea (esp first thing in the morning or after fatty foods)
- Weight gain around the abdomen
- Irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
- Coated tongue and bad breath
- Mood changes, depression and foggy brain
- Allergic conditions
- Migraines and headaches
- High blood pressure and or fluid retention
- Hypoglycaemia or unstable blood sugar levels
- Gall bladder disease and gallstones
- Fatigue, which may progress to chronic fatigue
- Excess body heat – sweating or odour
- Itching skin, dermatitis, brown liver spots and skin rashes
- Lower tolerance to alcohol and drugs
- Hormonal issues
Steps you can take straight away to improve liver health
- Start eating more of the foods outlined in my last post.
- Avoid large amounts of refined sugar and white carbohydrates.
- Avoid processed food wherever possible. Don’t buy ready meals, they are generally devoid of nutrients and often packed with high levels of salt and inflammatory fats.
- Avoid trans fats and excessive inflammatory saturated fats.
- Do not eat when you are stressed or on the move – you won’t digest your food properly.
- Try and cut out alcohol completely for 8 weeks, after this time only drink in moderation.
Become a Patient
Internet Explorer Not Supported
Please Upgrade Your Browser