A Note on How I Work - Choosing the Right Package or Appointment
Packages & One-Off Sessions
The norm today is that we all live in a stressful and toxic environment, some of us are on long-term medications, travel frequently or struggle with dietary or social pressures.
Most of my patients are complicated, and even the ones that are not will benefit from embarking on a process in order to achieve your best possible health outcomes and prevent long-term chronic illness rather than purchasing a one-off session (Health Assessment). Change takes time. Don't expect miracles after your first appointment (although in my experience, simple dietary tweaks can improve symptoms dramatically).
You will also get extremely comprehensive and structured notes outlining your personal strategy, sent electronically. This is not a clinic where we send you off with a very brief list of a few things to do on a piece of paper.
I take on a limited number of patients per month on a package basis, which is why I speak to those who are considering working with me, so I can ensure we are a good fit.
I prefer to do the Health Assessment one-off session for:
- People who are perhaps practitioners themselves and just want some more insight and a fresh eye.
- Those who are already working with another practitioner, but would like a second opinion on testing
- Those who are already working with another practitioner, but would like to enhance their care by adding on some comprehensive herbal support, or using my other modalities. e.g. for those with cancer who are working with a nutritionist who would benefit from my intensive training in herbs to enhance cancer therapy.
- A Health Assessment does not come with ongoing support. Most of our work is done in your session. It’s for those who do not need much support, and are managing themselves well but just need a fresh eye on how to improve what they are currently doing.
The advantages of going on a package
- It’s much easier to make changes if you are accountable to someone and communicating with your practitioner on a regular basis.
- Patients really benefit from committing themselves to a programme as we develop our collaborative relationship.
- You receive ongoing and dedicated support.
- With individual sessions, there are no ongoing messaging or quick telephone sessions.
- As I mentioned before, change can take time, and the path isn’t linear. As we work together, new layers will make themselves visible. Ensuring you have ongoing support means that the dietary, supplemental, herbal and lifestyle recommendations being made during the course of your programme are regularly tweaked and stay relevant.
- Dedicated time allocated to your case behind the scenes to give you the best possible care and outcome.
Follow Up Appointments
You can either purchase a follow up package if you require support between appointments, or your can buy these individually if you do not.
Prices do increase and reflect Carolina's extensive qualifications, ongoing training and expertise. Existing patients enjoy the benefit of remaining on their pricing tiers, which means prices will not increase for current patients provided they book at least 1 60m review yearly.