- Myelin Basic Protein (IgG + IgA Combined, IgM)
- Asialoganglioside (IgG + IgA Combined, IgM)
- Alpha + Beta Tubulin (IgG + IgA Combined, IgM)
- Cerebellar (IgG + IgA Combined, IgM)
- Synapsin (IgG + IgA Combined, IgM)
- Detection of immune reactivity in pathogenesis of neuroinflammatory, neuroautoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Early detection of autoimmune reactivity of both peripheral and central nervous system.
For Patients Who
- Have idiopathic neurological conditions such as Cerebellar ataxia or Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Have Gluten-Reactivity, Dairy Sensitivity and/or enhanced permeability of the Gut and/or Blood-Brain Barrier.
Postage back to the lab is not included in test prices as the price will vary dependent on method and location.