- Myelin Basic Protein IgG + IgA Combined
- Asialoganglioside IgG + IgA Combined
- Alpha + Beta Tubulin IgG + IgA Combined
- Cerebellar IgG + IgA Combined
- Synapsin IgG + IgA Combined
- Early detection of immune reactivity in pathogenesis of neuroinflammatory, neuro-autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Evaluates the severity of autoimmune response.
- Early detection of autoimmune reactivity of both peripheral and central nervous system.
For Patients Who
- Have idiopathic neurological conditions such as Cerebellar ataxia or Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Have Gluten-Reactivity, Dairy Sensitivity contributing to neurological function and/or enhanced permeability of the Gut and/or Blood-Brain Barrier.
- Show slow decline in brain function with accompanying fatigue or Fibromyalgia.