- Identifies overgrowth of large intestinal bacteria in the small intestine and the release of bacterial cytotoxins, and evaluate a breach of intestinal barrier.
Recommended for Patients who have:
- Have irritable bowels.
- Exhibit symptoms of malabsorption, including weight loss, anaemia or fatty, greasy or floating stools.
- Have associated conditions such as fatigue, acid reflux, skin disorders, obesity or food intolerances.
- Cytoskeletal Proteins IgG
- Cytoskeletal Proteins IgA
- Cytoskeletal Proteins IgM
- Bacterial Cytotoxins IgG
- Bacterial Cytotoxins IgA
- Bacterial Cytotoxins IgM
Postage back to the lab is not included in test prices as the price will vary dependent on method and location.