- Blood-Brain Barrier Protein IgG + IgA Combined
- Blood-Brain Barrier Protein IgM
- Early investigation in management of contact sports-related Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Evaluation of breach of the Blood-Brain Barrier by stress, trauma or environmental triggers, even in the absence of apparent concussion or brain injury
- Assist in the assessment of increased risk of neurodegenerative disorders including, but not limited to: multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease), senile dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and stroke
For Patients Who
- For patients with intestinal permeability and abnormal elevations in lipopolysaccharides and occludin & zonulin antibodies.
- For patients who have played contact sports during which repeated head trauma occurs (football, boxing, rugby, etc.), or engage in activities that involve force or shock to the body and head.
- Have intestinal permeability with abnormal elevation in LPS and/or occludin and zonulin antibodies.
- Patients with a history of vagal dysautonomia, who changes in exhibit cognitive function and/or behaviours, those with glial priming or neuroinflammation.