In many people, gluten and other food proteins cause inflammation in the digestive system, which eventually leads to intestinal permeability, also known as leaky gut. Leaky gut allows undigested food particles, bacteria, and other materials to enter the bloodstream where they can trigger an immune response. This can lead to allergies, sensitivities, and inflammation in other parts of the body.
- Actomyosin IgA
- Occludin/Zonulin IgG, IgA, IgM
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) IgG, IgA, IgM
- Measures intestinal permeability to large molecules which aggravate the immune system.
- Identifies the damaging route through the intestinal barrier.
For patients who
- Present with multiple symptom complaints (including chronic fatigue syndrome).
- Suffer from abnormal immune cell count and function (including autoimmune diseases).
- Have multiple food sensitivities.