Saliva Antibody Testing
Cyrex Array 14 evaluates the possible outcomes of compromised immune tolerance such as intestinal barrier dysfunction, food and chemical immune reactivity and autoimmunity.
Antigens Tested (IgA and IgM combined):
- Total Secretory IgA
- Native + Deamidated Alpha-Gliadin-33-mer
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin
- Alpha-Casein + Beta-Casein
- Mixed Heavy Metals
- Myelin Basic Protein
- Blood-Brain Barrier Protein
- Immune Complex
- Evaluate mechanisms of compromised immune tolerance.
- Evaluate possible outcomes of compromised mucosal tolerance including intestinal barrier dysfunction, food and chemical immune reactivity, and autoimmunityFor Patients Who:
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation.
- May have been exposed to toxins, pathogens, foods & proteins associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.
Postage back to the lab is not included in test prices as the price will vary dependent on method and location.