Serum Antibody Testing
Array 12 detects immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities. Polyreactive antibodies to pathogens may be pathogenic or protective.
Antigens Tested (IgG):
- Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Streptococcus mutans
- Helicobacter pylori
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Clostridium difficile
- Candida albicans
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Giardia lamblia
- Blastocystis hominis
- Human + Chlamydia HSP-60 • Chlamydias
- Streptococcal M Protein
- Mycobacterium avium
- Stachybotrys chartarum
- Citrullinated EBV
- CYP450, mimic Hepatitis C peptide
- Human Herpesvirus-6
- Borrelia burgdorferi
- Babesia + Ehrlichia +Bartonella
- Detect immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Determine the role of pathogens in cases of ‘unexplained’ autoimmune reactivities.
For Patients Who:
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation.
- May have been exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites, molds, and spirochetes associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.
Postage back to the lab is not included in test prices as the price will vary dependent on method and location.