Serum Antibody Testing
This unique, revolutionary panel measures reactivity to 180 food antigens in the cooked, raw, modified or processed food forms. This test assists in the early detection of dietary- related triggers of autoimmune reactivity, particularly in cases where there has historically been little improvement with multiple protocols, and monitors the effectiveness of customised dietary protocols.
- Dairy & eggs (modified) – egg white (cooked, egg yolk (cooked), soft and hard cheese, yogurt, goat’s milk
- Grains (raw & modified) – rice (brown and white, cooked), wild rice (cooked), wheat + alpha gliadins, rice cake, rice protein, rice endochitinase
- Beans (modified) -black bean (cooked), bean agglutinins, dark chocolate + cocoa, garbanzo bean (chickpea – cooked), kidney bean (cooked), lentil (cooked), pinto beans (cooked) gluten-free soy sauce (tamari), tofu, fava bean (cooked), lentil lectin, lima bean (cooked), soybean agglutinin, soybean oleosin + aquaporin
- Nuts & seeds (raw & modified) – almonds (roasted), cashew, flaxseed (linseed), mustard seed, peanut (roasted), sesame oleosin, sunflower seeds (roasted), walnut, almond, brazil nut (raw + roasted), cashew (roasted), cashew vicilin, chia seed, hazelnut (raw + roasted), macadamia nut (raw + roasted), pecan (raw + roasted), peanut butter, peanut agglutinin, peanut oleosin, pistachio (raw + roasted), pumpkin seeds (roasted), sesame albumin
- Vegetables (raw & modified) – asparagus (cooked), beetroot (cooked), bell pepper (cooked), broccoli, cabbage (red + green), canola oleosin, carrot, cauliflower (cooked), celery, chilli pepper, eggplant (aubergine – cooked), garlic, green bean (cooked), lettuce, mushroom (raw + cooked), onion + scallion, pea (cooked), potato (white, cooked, fried), popped corn, pumpkin + squash (cooked), radish, spinach + aquaporin, tomato paste, yam + sweet potato (cooked), zucchini (courgette – cooked), artichoke (cooked), asparagus, broccoli (cooked), Brussels sprouts (cooked), carrot (cooked), corn + aquaporin (cooked), corn oleosin, cucumber (pickled), garlic (cooked), okra (cooked), olive (green + black, pickled), onion + scallion (cooked), pea protein, pea lectin, potato (white, cooked, baked), safflower + sunflower oleosin, seaweed, tomato + aquaporin
- Fruit (raw & modified) -apple, avocado, banana, blueberry, cantaloupe + honeydew melon, coconut meat + water, grape red + green, lemon + lime, orange, peach + nectarine, pear, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon, apple cider, apricot, banana (cooked), latex hevein, cherry, cranberry, date, fig, red wine, white wine, grapefruit, kiwi, mango, orange juice, papaya, pineapple bromelain, plum, pomegranate
- Fish & seafood (raw & modified) – cod (cooked), salmon (cooked), tuna (raw + cooked), whitefish (cooked), crab + lobster (cooked), clam (cooked), shrimp (cooked), shrimp tropomyosin, halibut (cooked), mackerel (cooked), red snapper (cooked), salmon, sardine + anchovy (cooked), sea bass (cooked), tilapia (cooked), trout (cooked), imitation crab (cooked), oyster (cooked), scallops (cooked), squid (calamari, cooked), parvalbumin
- Meats (modified) – beef (cooked), chicken (cooked), pork (cooked), turkey (cooked), meat glue, lamb (cooked) gelatin
- Herbs (raw) – basil, cilantro (coriander), oregano, parsley, rosemary, cumin, dill, mint, thyme
- Spices (raw) – cinnamon, ginger, turmeric (curcumin), vanilla, clove, nutmeg, paprika
- Gums – carrageenan, xanthan gum, beta-glucan, gum guar, gum tragacanth, locust bean gum, mastic gum + gum arabic
- Brewed beverages & additives – honey (raw + processed), food colouring
- Evaluates immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and food additives, including meat glue, artificial colourings and gums.
- Useful for establishing early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Allows total customisation of dietary protocols for the patient.
For Patients Who:
- Seek a life-long health and wellness strategy.
- Present with unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioural in nature.
- Are suspected of having increased intestinal permeability, which is the gateway for environmentally-induced autoimmune disorders.