Cyrex Array 10-90 Looks at Ninety Of The Most Commonly Consumed Foods From Array 10
- Dairy & eggs (modified) – egg white (cooked, egg yolk (cooked), soft and hard cheese, yogurt
- Grains (raw & modified) – rice (brown and white, cooked), wild rice (cooked), wheat + alpha gliadins
- Beans (modified) – black bean (cooked), bean agglutinins, dark chocolate + cocoa, garbanzo bean (chickpea – cooked), kidney bean (cooked), lentil (cooked), pinto beans (cooked) gluten-free soy sauce (tamari), tofu
- Nuts & seeds (raw & modified) – almond, brazil nut (raw + roasted), cashew (roasted), cashew vicilin, chia seed, hazelnut (raw + roasted), macadamia nut (raw + roasted), pecan (raw + roasted), peanut butter, peanut agglutinin, peanut oleosin, pistachio (raw + roasted), pumpkin seeds (roasted), sesame albumin
- Vegetables (raw & modified) –
- Fruit (raw & modified) – apple, avocado, banana, blueberry, cantaloupe + honeydew melon, coconut meat + water, grape red + green, lemon + lime, orange, peach + nectarine, pear, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon
- Fish & seafood (raw & modified) – cod (cooked), salmon (cooked), tuna (raw + cooked), whitefish (cooked), crab + lobster (cooked), clam (cooked), shrimp (cooked), shrimp tropomyosin
- Meats (modified) – beef (cooked), chicken (cooked), pork (cooked), turkey (cooked), meat glue
- Herbs (raw) – basil, cilantro (coriander), oregano, parsley, rosemary
- Spices (raw) – cinnamon, ginger, turmeric (curcumin), vanilla
- Gums – carrageenan, xanthan gum
- Brewed beverages & additives – honey (raw + processed), food colouring
- Evaluate immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and food additives, including meat glue, artificial colourings and gums.
- Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Customisation of dietary protocols for the patient
For Patients Who:
- Are on a budget.
- Seek a life-long health and wellness strategy.
- Present with unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioural in nature.
- Are suspected of having increased intestinal permeability, which is the gateway for environmentally-induced autoimmune disorders.