Array 10-90X is available as an add-on test only to Array 10-90. It includes the remaining 90 food antigens from the Array 10.
Serum Antibody Testing
Array 10-90x measures reactivity to the remaining 90 food antigens not tested in Array 10-90.
- Dairy & eggs (modified) – egg white (cooked, egg yolk (cooked), soft and hard cheese, yogurt, goat’s milk
- Grains (raw & modified) – rice cake, rice protein, rice endochitinase
- Beans (modified) – fava bean (cooked), lentil lectin, lima bean (cooked), soybean agglutinin, soybean oleosin + aquaporin
- Nuts & seeds (raw & modified) – almond, brazil nut (raw + roasted), cashew (roasted), cashew vicilin, chia seed, hazelnut (raw + roasted), macadamia nut (raw + roasted), pecan (raw + roasted), peanut butter, peanut agglutinin, peanut oleosin, pistachio (raw + roasted), pumpkin seeds (roasted), sesame albumin
- Vegetables (raw & modified) – artichoke (cooked), asparagus, broccoli (cooked), brussels sprouts (cooked), carrot (cooked), corn + aquaporin (cooked), corn oleosin, cucumber (pickled), garlic (cooked), okra (cooked), olive (green + black, pickled), onion + scallion (cooked), pea protein, pea lectin, potato (white, cooked, baked), safflower + sunflower oleosin, seaweed, tomato + aquaporin
- Fruit (raw & modified) – apple cider, apricot, banana (cooked), latex hevein, cherry, cranberry, date, fig, red wine, white wine, grapefruit, kiwi, mango, orange juice, papaya, pineapple bromelain, plum, pomegranate
- Fish & seafood (raw & modified) – halibut (cooked), mackerel (cooked), red snapper (cooked), salmon, sardine + anchovy (cooked), sea bass (cooked), tilapia (cooked), trout (cooked), imitation crab (cooked), oyster (cooked), scallops (cooked), squid (calamari, cooked), parvalbumin
- Meats (modified) – lamb (cooked) gelatin
- Herbs (raw) – cumin, dill, mint, thyme
- Spices (raw) – clove, nutmeg, paprika
- Gums – beta-glucan, gum guar, gum tragacanth, locust bean gum, mastic gum + gum arabic
- Brewed beverages & additives – coffee bean protein (brewed), black tea (brewed), green tea (brewed)
- Evaluate immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and food additives, including meat glue, artificial colourings and gums.
- Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Customisation of dietary protocols for the patient
For Patients Who:
- Have not experienced full resolution from using Array 10-90 and want to check the additional 90 foods.
- Seek a life-long health and wellness strategy.
- Present with unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioural in nature.
- Are suspected of having increased intestinal permeability, which is the gateway for environmentally-induced autoimmune disorders.