- This health assessment is for children under 12. Children over the age of 12 are charged at adult rate.
- The health assessment is designed to cover a period of 6-8 weeks and includes
- 1 x 55m initial health assessment session
- 1 x 20m follow-up call to be used within 12 weeks of the initial session.
- There is no messaging support included with the health assessment.
- After the initial 55m session, you will receive a personalised health plan for your child, which will include our suggested strategy which includes recommendations for dietary adjustments, supplements, herbal prescription, relevant testing, and lifestyle recommendations. We will also send you our 100-page Resources for Healthy Living which provides a great deal of additional useful information.
- We do not offer packages for children so we would advise on the best route to take for review appointments depending on the health concerns of the child.
- Review appointments for children under 12 are charged at 25% off our normal rate.
- If a health assessment is cancelled or rescheduled within 6 working days of the initial session, a charge of 25% is applied. When an appointment from our health assessment is cancelled or rescheduled 3 working days before the appointment, the payment is charged in full or deducted from health assessment as per T&Cs. Working (clinic) days are Monday to Thursday..