As well as running a pilot group in Stoke Newington in May, I will be running an online group. If you cannot commit to physically attending a group, travel a lot, or cannot make an evening, then I still have a solution for you. This group will likely run in the day time.
ALWAYS TIRED? STRESSED OUT? STRUGGLING TO LOSE WEIGHT? NOT BASED IN LONDON OR TOO BUSY TO GET TO AN IN-PERSON GROUP SESSION?
I am excited to offer FREE places on my 4 week online weight loss programme pilot taking place from Tuesday 26th May, timing tbc depending on what the final group preference is but ideally daytime.
The 4 week online pilot is strictly limited to 20 people.
Participants need to meet the following criteria:
– Have a minimum of 4.5kg (10lbs) excess weight to lose
– Have an interest in improving nutrition to benefit health
– Have experienced significantly reduced energy levels for at least one year
– Have tried several diets before and regained some or all of the weight you have lost
– Have experienced cravings and/or sometimes felt the need for comfort eating
– Be prepared to commit to attending a four week programme consisting of four 1.5 hour weekly sessions
– Provide feedback and give your permission for the results to be published anonymously as part of a national research project on weight loss and motivation.
If this something you, a friend or family member might be interested in applying for, please sign up at the link here and I will be in touch to arrange a call to run through your application. Places are strictly limited! I look forward to hearing from you!