Packages, Consultations & Herbal Medicine
What constitutes an initial consultation
This is purchased initially and then can be integrated into any package. The initial appointment takes 90 minutes and includes a personalised health plan followed by your 15m strategy and implementation call after week 1.
Ad-hoc follow ups & acute herb Consultations
Ad-hoc support is purchased in hourly blocks.
- £150 per hour for in-person appointments (including Iridology consultations), phone or Skype appointments and email response time.
- £50 for a 30m acute herbal consultation (includes dispensing but not herbs or postage).
Ear acupuncture sessions
These can be separate or included in any of your appointments. I use leave-in gold semi-permanent needles that usually fall off after 4-5 days.
- £180 – course of 6 15m sessions
- £80 – 45m initial ear acupuncture appointment
- £40 add -on to an appointment
- £15 needles only
Using the genetics reports provided by 23andme or any of the other tests I use, I will provide a detailed report and summary containing relevant advice on nutrition, useful botanicals (herbal medicine), lifestyle and environmental advice. This includes a 45m follow up call/Skype to discuss your results and a month of email support.
Please note, this does NOT include the cost of a 23andme test which you can purchase yourself.
These are online 8 week webinar-based programmes with some personalised support. Contact me for more information.
- £399 for 8 weeks
Herbal Medicine & Bach Flowers
- Bach flower remedy £5 per bottle
- Herbal medicine – tincture/infused oil £12 per 100ml
- Herbal medicine – capsules £20 per 100 capsules
- Herbal medicine – powder £12 per 100g
- Herbal medicine – cream £15 per 60g pot
- Herbal medicine – tea £10 per 100g
Postage costs for herbs will be calculated according to weight. I no longer post glass bottles or jars.
Items are sent signed for with Royal Mail or by courier. Costs: £6 for herb/supplement parcels under 1kg, £9 for herb/supplement parcels between 1-2kg.
Postage costs for packages to Europe Zone 1 under 1.5kg cost £20.
Postage costs to anywhere else in the world vary so much that you will be informed prior to postage.
Early morning home/office visits (London)
This is a good option for those who want a 6 or 7am blood draw because of work commitments.
For current clients who are coming to see me at my office for an appointment.
Weekend/evening visits to home or office (to M25 perimeter)
Portable centrifuge services
If your sample requires centrifuging and you aren’t seeing me at my clinic, there is a charge for this.
Frequently Asked Questions
A programme can be designed for you after the first month. This is a structured schedule of meetings, calls and herbs to encourage better compliance and accountability. Programmes are generally designed for 3-6 months.
Bundles are blocks of time purchased. You can buy these in 1, 3, 5 and 10 hour blocks. They get cheaper as you buy more hours. These blocks can be used for support in the form of meetings, calls and email support.
If you have purchased a block of time (bundle), email support time will be deducted from time purchased in 5 minute increments.
Emails requiring clarification for dosages or instructions will not be included
Your programme or bundle will include a 10% discount on supplements but are not included in the cost of the programme or bundle.
Functional testing costs vary so widely that I am unable to gauge costs but if structured appropriately, can be included in a programme.
Coaching tools are powerful exercises which get the patient involved in their healing process by allowing them to take responsibility for their health. It helps patients reflect on what the obstacles are that are preventing them moving forward.
Examples include prioritising time, setting meaningful goals, busting limiting beliefs, understanding emotional eating triggers and exploring what’s important to us and how that relates to how we prioritise our health.
For my payment system I use Netbanx/Optimal Payments which is integrated into my MindBodyOnline site. It’s all fully encrypted and extremely secure. Once payment details are input, I can only see the last 4 digits of your card.
Terms & Conditions
- Appointments may be requested via the site, Calendly or via email.
- My appointment availability is available on Calendly. I work with the London Clinic of Nutrition and with Holistic Heart Centers of America so there is often limited availability. I work on weekends by request and only if I do not have other commitments.
- Patients can pay for appointments, services and goods via the website or upon receipt of an invoice via Wave.
- If you decide to cancel your programme before the end of the period, you will still be liable to pay the full term purchased.
- Appointments may be changed or cancelled up to 36 working hours in advance, including telemedicine and phone appointments.
- Late cancellations within the 3 working day window are charged at £50. Appointments cancelled within 24h and missed appointments will be charged in full. My weeks are planned in advance so it causes disruption.
- Early cancellation deposits will be refunded minus administrative charges (set by Stripe).
- Herbal medicine, supplements, Bach flowers and any pre-paid functional tests are are non-refundable.
- Liquids are sent outside the United Kingdom at customer’s risk.
- All transactions are performed in GBP.
- A terms of engagement link is sent to client at time of first booking which will need to be agreed to before initial appointment. On accessing and using this website and receiving this document, you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms contained within the document. If you do not agree with the terms, please express this in advance of first appointment.
Privacy & Security Policy
All personal information is kept secure and remains absolutely confidential and is maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). Anthrobotanica Limited respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your information with any other person, company or organisation unless required by law. All emails and newsletters from Anthrobotanica Limited’s sites allow you to opt out of future mailings.
Anthrobotanica Limited registered in England No 08637734
Registered address 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH, UK
Tel +44 207 263 2509