I offer group programmes designed for sustained and lasting weight loss and blood sugar management. It really works! We don’t just look at the nutritional aspects, but the psychological aspects involved in emotional or stress eating, breaking bad habits and busting limiting beliefs.
All participants have noted their cravings have disappeared, improved mood & memory and increased energy levels. Women also noted that PMS symptoms lessened. We use a bio-impedance machine for those who are in London which has demonstrated significant weight loss overall but both fat loss and increased muscle mass have been reported, along with improved basal metabolic rate and a lower metabolic age (the age associated with your metabolism).
Please sign up here to stay up to date with news and receive information on my informational webinars which run regularly to give you some tools to get started.
Results from previous groups
- Weight loss average: 6-7kgs in 8 weeks
- Average 5cm around the waist, 4cm around the hips
- Body fat reduction
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduction in metabolic age
- 100% reduction in PMS, cravings, stress levels.
- Over 100% improvement in sleep quality and duration, self-esteem, skin health, concentration and mental clarity, focus & energy levels (particularly afternoon dips). Mood much happier, overall feeling of wellness. Bags under eyes disappeared!
- Digestive symptoms improved (e.g. bloating, reflux), bowel movements improved to every day rather than only several times a week, aches and pains reduced or eliminated. Less reliance on caffeine.
Testimonials from previous groups
- Carolina is very enthusiastic, positive and passionate about what she does. I have been able to kick my sugar cravings and this has put me on the right path for the future to both continue to lose weight and keep health problems at bay.
- Helpful to have insightful, down to earth advice, which Carolina provides. So helpful and makes the difference to have a positive, enthusiastic, personal and supportive coach. A coach who invests so much is bound to get results and make people very happy. Very helpful to match coaches to similar people in age, lifestyle (or former lifestyle!).
- Delivery and presentation of the programme was great. It inspired me into wanting to accomplish my goal of losing weight. She was very transparent and open.
- The programme was extremely helpful in kick-starting a change in my life regarding my health I was motivated to undertake a detox and exercise. This had a significant impact on my health and feeling really well for the first time in months. I also lost 3 kilos in 7 days. The information Carolina provided has helped me maintain my eating plan to help me keep my blood glucose levels much nearer to a healthy level.
- Since starting this programme I have not had any IBS symptoms. Considering that I was having symptoms multiple times a week previously this is brilliant.
- Prior to starting Carolina’s programme, I had tried most ‘diets’ and failed. I felt really negative about my body and my lack of control regarding my diet. I feel that following this programme and Carolina’s support has given me vital knowledge around nutrition which has really enabled me to consider good food choices. I also feel that I have more control over my food cravings and how to manage them. I am so happy with how much weight I have lost and already people are commenting on how good I look. I no longer feel that I am on a diet; I feel that I am enjoying the foods that I am eating and am not depriving myself. My energy levels are a lot more consistent and I am not having 3pm lows anymore. This gives me better concentration levels and more motivation to exercise.
- I have found this programme to be educational, informative and motivational, I have lost at least 6 kg, toned my muscles, lost cm all over. Improved my skin, hair and most importantly helped my mental health and mood. Also this programme has led to me helping my family eat in a healthier, more varied low GI way – my husband has lost considerable weight too! What’s more the improvements have continued well after the programme finished , it has changed the way I think about food, I remember all of the important points and continue this way of eating each day – nuts with a piece of fruit forever now!
- Understanding the science behind the eating really helped me to understand why I should eat more of some foods than others. Coaching tools It really helped me to address my previous eating habits and why I found it so hard to change them previously. It is really motivational when you meet the goal, and also important to consider why you may have not met the goal.
- Goal setting: This was useful in that it made me think in a short term and therefore more realistically achievable way to meet goals such as doing exercise or eating a proper and healthy breakfast (the latter of which I have never done!)
- Meal planning: Before I would sporadically plan my meals but now I do and feel far more in control. I’ve extended my weekly veg box to include meat so am now always eating organic meat. I also made an effort to cut dairy out completely during the last two weeks and I feel this has a positive impact on my skin.
- Easy to follow with planning. Tasty food that makes you feel so much better. No calorie counting. Eating foods that are usually off limits on other diet plans. Amazing how much healthier you are when you plan meals (and how much money you save!)
- Food diary review: I found this incredibly helpful- the tips I received were tailored to me.
- Motivational emails: I had a few blips at the weekends so it made me focus. Usually I’d take the view that if I had ruined my healthy eating for the day I would then continue to eat badly and start again the next day whereas I now think if I deviate say at lunch I will try to redeem myself in the evening.
- Facebook page is great. All happy for each other and willing to share information and experience. Do not feel isolated.
- Whilst I didn’t lose a lot of weight, I feel motivated by having lost 1.5kg. It’s a positive step for me as I had lacked motivation for a number of months to do anything about my health and weight. I know I need to make more time for myself and do more exercise so I’m going to start running again at lunchtimes at work (which I did do a lot last year). I feel that I have more energy and will power (although I know it could be better). Compared to other weight loss programs I’ve participated in, this definitely suits how I like to eat. I’ve now stopped eating bread and have eaten pasta only twice in a month whereas it would have been far more frequent before.
- I managed to loose about 8lbs quite quickly & found the exercises involving journaling about my relationship with food very useful as a long-term review of my diet. I also really appreciated the individual dietary & supplement advice from Carolina.
- My moods are so much better. For the first time in over 10 years I don’t feel like there is depression around the corner. It was completely usual for me to handle stress by thinking maybe I’ll get cancer or fall and break my leg, its no wonder I couldn’t be bothered to eat well and put myself first. Now I am actually thinking of the future and how to make it better. I am super pleased with the 8 week program. The support and commitment from especially you, but also the other girls participating has really helped me stick to it. I think the food diary and feedback are amazing, this is what has helped me deduced my personal issues, and I am sure there are more yet to discover.
- I really liked the smaller group format (and being able to see everyone), and while I think everyone would get to know each other easier and interact more face to face, I think online is perfect to get greater attendance and I certainly wouldn’t have been able to participate without it now I am not in London. I feel we have got lucky with an awesome naturopath as our mentor, as we have gained so much more than a guide to the program and you have imparted so much of your wisdom on us) and also your enthusiasm inspires commitment and effort to stick to it. It has been amazing and I am definitely heading into my future happier, less of me, and with the realisation it is more about health than weight. And as well as keeping my diet straight I am planning on sorting out my work life to reduce the stress in my life and do something I believe in.